Ocean County Council of Education Associations

Issues & Action

  Take Action

Need to change you personal information, change your address, want to connect to NJEA by your mobile phone or want to know how you can contact your Legislator?  If you do, NJEA has just one stop for you to meet all of your needs.  Once you are on the Take Action web page you can get connected or change you personal information with just one click.  So what are you waiting for, click below on the link and then change or get connected now!